By purchasing a theme you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed on this page.
The Regular License allows use of the item in one single end product which end users are not charged to access or use. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
Things you can’t do with the theme
- You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.)
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For example: You can’t purchase an template, add more functionality or change layout and sell or give it to more than one client. You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis. For example: You license a website theme containing icons. You can delete unwanted icons from the theme. But you can’t extract an icon to use outside of the theme.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
Since themes are non-tangible and irrevocable digital goods, all purchases are final and not refundable. Before you make a purchase be sure that the theme you choose is right for you.
Magicraft theme is updated on a regular basis to maintain compatibility with the latest version of WordPress. It’s your responsibility to keep your installation of WordPress up-to-date.
All special offers and coupon codes must me redeemed at the time of purchase.
By purchasing a theme, you are granted unlimited access to the Support Forum. Support is offered for technical issues and simple modifications. Support is not offered for compatibility issues with 3rd party plugins or general WordPress questions. For general WordPress support we recommend wordpress.org/support. Response time for support questions my range from 12 – 24 hours within operating hours of 8am – 4pm EST Monday – Friday. But we will do our best and try answer anything and as soon as possible.